A complete solution suitable to satisfy your air demand
• Special noise insulation ensures very low noise levels.
• Equipment can be easily installed inside the workshop, close to the usage point, minimizing risk of air leakages and
without any disturbance of your working environment.
• Reliable design.
• Low maintenance costs.
• Long service intervals.
• Low energy consumption, thanks to reputed IE3 Motors and advanced screw compressor element.
• High performing lubrication and cooling systems.
Infologic2 basic controller
The Infologic2 basic controller offers advanced monitoring with maintenance, failure management and simplifies the
configuration and control of your operation.
• Icon based display.
• Pressure and temperature readings.
• Remote start stop.
• Automatic restart after a power failure.
• Maintenance service warnings.
• Fault management.
• Fast pressure setting, directly on the controller.
|Free Air Delivery @ reference
* Unit performance measured according to ISO 1217, Annex C, latest edition. ** Noise level measured according to ISO 2151 2004.